Rougemount Physiotherapy will continue to keep client and staff safety a top priority even after the masking mandates have been lifted June 11, 2022.
Please read the following information to be aware of ALL our protocols to mitigate the COVID-19 related risks to attending a physiotherapy appointment.
- We have ensured our cleaning and disinfecting protocols are up to the current pandemic standards. Cleaning and disinfection of the treatment cubicle (bed, pillow and chair) will be completed after each client leaves the area, before our next client is brought in. Contact surfaces within the clinic are being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Our waiting room is open, clients can come into the clinic upon arrival, however, you may wait in your car if you wish. Your physiotherapist will come to look for you in the waiting room, if you are not there, they will check outside to call in clients who prefer to wait outside.
- Masks: Masks are no longer mandatory, however, given the close proximity between you and your treating therapist, our Physiotherapists and Massage Therapists will still be wearing masks to protect for respiratory droplet exposure at this time. Any client who has any respiratory symptoms, known not to be Covid related, (ie: Allergies) will still be required to wear a mask for the safety of our staff and other patients. Anyone who enters the clinic with symptoms of COVID-19, will be asked to leave the clinic and follow public health guidelines. We will not be charging for late cancellations due to illness. Physiotherapists will be required to hand wash or hand sanitize before each client contact at the door. If it is deemed you should be wearing a mask and you do not have a one, a mask will be provided to you.
- All clients will be asked to use hand sanitizer as provided when they enter the clinic.
- Contact free payments continue to be available for payments after every visit. This can be done via tap enabled debit or credit card purchase. Also, if clients would like us to keep credit card information in our billing system, we can bill your credit card while you are in your appointment, so that upon leaving you can take your receipt and either re-book at the desk, or call us to reschedule your next appointment when you get home. Should you wish for 100% contact free transaction, we can email your receipt to you. All credit card information is encrypted in our program so your details are not visible to clinic staff once entered.
Although, we have many protocols in place for COVID-19, PPE measures and cleaning and disinfecting protocols after each client, there is a risk to attending physiotherapy, as you are in close proximity to your physiotherapy provider. Please take this into consideration when you decide to come into the clinic for an in-person visit.
The health and safety of our clients is our number one priority! Please, if you are feeling unwell in any way, do not attend your physiotherapy appointment! We will not be charging for last minute cancellations due to illness.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our protocols.
On behalf of all of our staff, thank you for your continued patience, understanding and support during this time. We hope your family continues to stay safe and healthy!
Cathy Kammerer PT